Polystorm Geocellular System
Polystorm Geocellular System for Deep Applications
The tried and tested Polystorm geocellular range is designed to provide surface water retention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration as a soakway solution at a variety of depths. It is ideally suited to deeper applications and can accommodate a wide range of traffic loadings, from pedestrianised areas to large HGV parks.
Polystorm modular cells combine in an interlocking raft to provide water storage structures to help with localised flood alleviation and surface water management. Each cell has a 95% void ratio and provides a highly efficient, SuDS compliant water retention, attenuation or infiltration solution.
For projects that have high sustainability targets, Polystorm-R is available manufactured from over 90% recycled materials.
Features & Benefits
- 95% void ratio providing greater water storage capacity with reduced excavation and disposal costs
- BBA Approval for Polystorm-R, Polystorm Lite and Polystorm. BBA pending for Polystorm Xtra
- Modular units allow flexibility of shape, ideal for narrow strips or restricted areas
- Lightweight yet robust, affording excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
- Unique rounded corners for ease of use and reduced likelihood of membrane punctures
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Load bearing capacity from 20 to 80 tonnes per square metre
- Suitable for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications
- Suitable for retention, attenuation and infiltration systems
- Up to 60 year design life
- Polystorm modular cells are manufactured from polypropylene
Overseen by Main Contractor John Sisk Ltd, the development of the new UK Head Office of bet365 in Stoke-on-Trent saw Polypipe’s products installed by groundworker E P McEvilly Contractors Ltd and...View