Polypipe Underfloor Heating
Whether new build, renovation or home extension, our underfloor heating systems provide a robust, reliable solution for any room in every home. In fact, we offer the widest available range of underfloor heating systems with a product available for every conceivable floor type or residential heating project.
They can be quickly and easily fitted over an existing floor or built into a new one, in one room or throughout the whole house. Plus, they work with most floor coverings, from ceramic and stone tiles to wood, engineered wood and carpet.
The cost-effective, controllable way to heat a home unlike other types of systems, underfloor heating gently and evenly warms water in a network of pipes.
This uses less energy than electric systems and can run as low as 35°C compared with radiators that typically operate at 80°C. So as well as freeing up wall and floor space for decorating, it’s a great way to take control of heating costs while creating a warm and comfortable home.
Underfloor Heating Key Benefits:
- Separate controls for every room add comfort and cut costs
- No hotspots or cold draughts that commonly come with radiators
- Reduces airborne dust, providing relief for allergy sufferers
- Create more space as no need for radiators
- Less energy consumption helps cut costs as well as carbon emissions
- Virtually maintenance-free
- System guaranteed for 12 months
- Pipes guaranteed for 50 years
Find out more at www.polypipeufh.com